The Emmanuel Junior Academy exists to educate the whole individual for Christian Service. It is the mission of EJA to provide foundations in academics and Christian growth that will enable our students to become individuals that will value good character in life. Therefore, we are “Building Character for Eternity.”
1. To promote a commitment to Christ by encouraging the study of the scriptures, the Spirit of Prophecy, and nature daily.
2. To maintain the highest standards or academic excellence.
3. To teach healthful practices which include the use of only that which improves the mind and strengthens the body.
4. To teach the responsibilities and privileges of good citizenship.
5. To guide the students to choose a lifestyle which emulates Christ in the home, church and community.
6. To instruct the students in the practical basic skills and dignity of manual labor.
Emmanuel Junior Academy is accredited by the Accrediting of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, which is a member of the National Council for Private School Accreditation.
The Emmanuel Junior Academy is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children. A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools. We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs. We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come. To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to:
develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men as stated in Matthew 2:37-39
master the basic academic skills
value labor, physical and mental, as the
blessing God intended
cultivate physical fitness, mental ability, and moral purity as the blessing God intended.
Emmanuel Junior Academy is operates in harmony with the guidance and direction of the Office of Education, Southern Union Conference and North American Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Southern Union's Adventist EDGE Program
Few decisions are as important -- and potentially life-changing as choosing a school for your children. Adventist Christian education provides a quality academic experience in a caring Christian environment.
North American Division's Christian Education "Journey to Excellence" Commitment
Administrators, teachers, parents and students have shared and commented positively about the quality academics, strong curriculum and integrated spiritual and moral content of our schools.
Additional links on this topic: